ETIAXIL |ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â DETRANSPIRANT SENSITIVE SKIN ROLL ON CHRONIC EXCESSIVE PERSPIRATION
Etiaxil Sensitive Skin is a detranspirant that stops perspiration for three to five days, providing total anti-moisture and anti-odour control. Etiaxil Sensitive Skin has been designed as an effective treatment for chronic strong underarm sweating. When applied to the underarms, the product switches off the sweat glands, which then stop producing sweat for a few days. Enriched with natural emollients, its alcohol-free formulation is effective for several days to protects sensitive and delicate skin.
Dont hesitate to use Etiaxil Sensitive Skin Underarm Detranspirant with a 48-hr Douceur Deodorant for all-day freshness and relief.
How To Use:
- Apply Etiaxil to the underarms as follows:
- Apply to dry and healthy skin at night after showering.
- The next morning, rinse with soap and water.
- At the start of the treatment, apply Etiaxil every night. When you see results (usually in two to three days), apply Etiaxil two or three times a week.
- Stopping the treatment causes the product to lose its effectiveness and you may need to start again from the beginning.
Do not apply to broken skin. After shaving or hair removal, wait 48 hours before using the product.
Alcohol Denat., Aluminium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hydrogenated Castor Oil.